The popular Energy Expert training is starting again in Tampere!
Cost: only 60 €/attendee, two people at most per housing company
When? Five meetings, first meeting 27.2.2018!
Where? Ympäristötietokeskus Moreenia, if not informed otherwise. Other meetings are tailored to the place of residence and amount of attendees.
Who? The training sessions are held by the energy advisor of Rane and specialists from Kiinteistöliitto.
The contents of the training:
- basic knowledge on heating systems and ventilation
- the use of solar energy and an exhaust air heat pump
- the energy consumption of the housing company
- the economic use of water
- repair work and group and infill construction
- energy reviews and reports
- building regulations
- automation systems and lighting
- safety of the housing company and home
- waste management
- maintenance planning and the maintenance record book
In addition, you will meet current Energy Expert and will hear some of their experiences. In the network of Energy Expert you will never have to be alone!
Please note, that the course is generally held in Finnish. English courses can be agreed on separately.
Registration form for the course can be found in Finnish pages.